We work with a lot of cool tools and hardware on our team, and while these enable us to be able to create awesome things, they also pose a risk if not used properly. In order to ensure that we can continue pursuing our wildest dreams and craziest ambitions, we require all members to complete basic safety training.
Note that these steps do not allow you to start using power tools, but these are required for entry and use of the workshop after September 24th, 2018.
- Review the FIRST 2018 Safety Manual
- Review the Team 3128 Workshop Safety Rules
- Review the Team 3128 Safety Training presentation
- View the following 7 minute Safety Video on YouTube
- Take the Team 3128 Safety Quiz. To complete Safety Training, you must pass this quiz with a score of 80% or higher.